AGM 2023 will be held on 30th Sep 2023 at Senior Citizens Centre, 10 Watson Street, Turner, ACT
Time 10 am to 12 pm Nominations for Executive members : Send an email to RO@nata.org.au with the below text
I firstname last name of street number , street name, suburb name, like to nominate for Executive Member of NATA 2023-2024 Committee supported by (NATA Member name ) . Mobile number on or before 26th Sep 23.
Canberra Indians Got Talent 2023 , Canberra Chess Championships 2023, Canberra Carrom Championships 2023 Prize distribution at the same venue for AGM 2023
Community Excellency Award 2023 Nomination
Professional Excellency Award 2023 Nomination
P!nk N!ght (Ladies only) – Women Inspiration Network (WIN)
Event Date : October 22nd 2022, Venue : Flynn community hall Event Time: 6 PM onwards
NATA Women Inspiration Network (WIN) is organising PiNK N!ght 💃💃
(exclusive to ladies) filled with lots of entertainment , DJ 🎶 fashion show 👠,games and talks 🧏🏻♀️ on women health. All women are invited to join this memorable evening of pampering, partying,
food & fun 🤩.Please pass it on to your friends and families and encourage them to participate. An evening out, an evening with friends, an evening of fun 🤩..A happy woman makes the whole family happy, and women deserve a day of entertainment exclusive to them, at least once a year”.
Canberra Indians Badminton Championship 2022
Event Date: November 5th 2022. NatabadmintonCIBC22_flyer
Registrations are now open: copy this URL to your browser “https:/tinyurl.com/natasports22” to register.
Annual General Body Meeting scheduled on 17th September 2022 at Harmony Room in Theonataris Multicultural centre , 180 London Circuit Canberra
Those who are interested to join NATA EC membership for the year 2022-2023, please download the nomination form fill up save as pdf and send to Returning officer Ankamma Choudary to Ro@nata.org.au
NATA YUG-ADI UTSAVALU 2022 ; Date: 17th of April 2022 ; Venue: Albert Hall Canberra
For participation in Yug-Adi Click on REGISTER or go to link
To register the attendance of the event https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScb4y4h8ZcL5EkzsmPGHpgNRsnr1bfif5vSVfQgvLPEnaYWbQ/viewform
Rules for Participants
- Group performances will be given preference over solo.
- Duration of performance cannot exceed 5 minutes.
- Number of participations by a participant(any category)could be limited in order to promote diversity in the
- NATA team will request you to change the song if the same song has already been chosen by someone else.
- These rules will be exempted for innovative performances
- Longer duration and solo performances of exceptional quality must be approved by cultural coordinators.
- Performance slot is not guaranteed unless you receive a confirmation from NATA team
YUG-ADI 2022 Essay writing competition for children
TOPIC: UGADI Significance & Science
TOPIC: UGADI Significance & Science
Any questions Contact: email@example.com
Rules: Its as simple as 1, 2, 3, 4 …….
1) Write an original and creative essay up to 250 words (no copy and pasting from internet please)
2) Record a video (horizontal) of you reciting the essay…Be loud and clear!!!!
3) Email your recording and a copy of your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Win exciting prize!!!
• Age categories are 7-11 years and 12-18 years
• Please include the below details in your email:
• Your Name,age,word document of the essay should be attached and upload a video of your speech on google drive & share the link in the email: Video should be shot in horizonal mode.
We are excited to invite you all to Sankranthi Sambaralu. Come along with your family, friends and join the NATA family to celebrate, enjoy and sread happiness. Please register by clicking on the NATA Sankranthi Sambaralu 2022 (google.com)
Events Winners and Runners
https://tinyurl.com/talentnata Registrations close on 30 July 2021